Sunday, 22 January 2017

Crochet catch up

It has been ages since I shared any crochet with you so I thought we could have a bit of a crochet catch up today and you could get some peeks of what I have been up to over the last few months.

Most - in fact I think all - of the things that I have worked on are things that I want to write up patterns for to share with you, some will be free, some paid for, but I didn't want to show too much before I have the patterns done.  Of course I haven't had any time for pattern writing so everything is rather behind.

A few peeks here and there will not hurt though, so this is a little of what I hope it to come in the coming weeks and months.


Lovely colours in a corner to corner kind of way....


More colour in a very soft lovely yarn that I really enjoyed working with.


Bright little squares...


Loads of colour in my Happy Scrappy Squares Blanket!  I hope to share this with you next week as my plan is to finish it in the next few days - or to have it finished already by the time you read this!


Another finish which is the last of my Little Women series - yes, I am that far behind!!


Things to keep you - and me! - cosy....



That is it for now.  As you can see, quite a lot of work to do to get everything written up and worked out.  I will get there though.

A few days ago when I shared about my sale of things I had made for my Etsy shop - see post from last Thursday - some of you asked if I would still be crocheting as I said I was moving on with my making.  Rest assured, crochet most definitely remains and I will still be making things, inventing things and sharing them with you!  Bag making and so on may be on hold, but crochet will never go!!

So that is what I have been making over the last few months, along with a few more things that I forgot to photograph - socks!! - more to come as and when I can share with you!

Happing making everyone!

Amy

p.s. linking with cooking and crafting with J&J, thank you for hosting ladies.

33 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update Amy & it looks interesting, so look forward to your show & tells as they appear. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top one is my favourite. That was the colour scheme in the first house that Hubby and I bought in 1987.....thirty years ago, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amy - it looks like you've been really busy! So many colourful projects to be revealed! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful to see your colorful work:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely crochet projects on the go Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of lovely colourful crochet projects on the go Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only "know" single and double crochet...these are so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What wonderful color you've chosen, can't wait to see the finished products.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful projects, Amy, elegant and cheerful!
    You are really skilful, and industrious - I would need years to finish each of these items...
    Have a great week ahead! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright colours. Such a contrast to the gloomy weather we have had of late. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Amy. You have been busy creating some lovely items. I love all of them! The colors and design are amazing. Enjoy your day, Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some lovely crochet there Amy you have me intrigued. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of wonderful crochet projects! I really love your choice of colors, and the patterns are wonderful. Sorry I didn't connect to your Five this week...glad you are back & I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! I can't wait to see more :) Particularly the final Little Women pattern :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful cornucopia of color, Amy! I'll look forward to seeing more. Always a happy spot to see such beauty. blessings ~ tanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looking forward to the big reveal, some gorgeous colours and patterns emerging.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow Amy I love all of your pretty crochet work! Have a wonderful week ahead. Hugs, Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. HEY Amy, you are so talented, I think you're great! Do you clean house as well as you crochet? Just wondering! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am attracted to bright colours, the bolder the better, usually, although pastels seem to make me happy too, especially in the spring. All your projects are very pretty. Keep crocheting, Amy!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can't wait to see more! Are you thinking about maybe doing the podcast again? I really enjoyed watching it. I know it takes a lot of work, just wondering. I did start learning how to knit but no crochet yet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lots of lovely colour! Although I generally love bright colours I particularly like the colour combination of the first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That's a LOT of crochet and I love it! I really like the first one with the grays in it, and the stripey one (gloves maybe?), and your scrappy blanket too! I've been wanting to make one of those scrappy blankets. Maybe that will be next for me. It was fun seeing all your crochet stuff. Looking forward to seeing what they all are.

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have a lot going on. I really like that first one with the soft grays and the pops of color. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear Amy you are quite a demon with that crotchet hook - look at all those things you have produced. I love your various colour palettes - you have quite a talent for beautiful combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  25. You're doing well, lovely cheerful photos of your work. I have just unearthed my sewing and needlepoint from a gazillion years ago... in my new life I am going to complete some of these projects. You have inspired me Amy!
    Have a great week
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely cheery photos! What a great way to give sneak peeks. It's hard sometimes to be working on projects that we can't talk about - I like your method.

    The stripes are great fun, and that golden piece looks fascinating.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the yellow square design crochet.

    Angela - Garden Tea Cakes and Me

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow...so pretty! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such beautiful crochet, Amy! You have been busy!
    Barbara x

    ReplyDelete
  30. As always, Amy, your work is beautiful, and these colours were just what I needed to brighten my grey day. Thank you for sharing them! x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Amy, thanks again for sharing your crochet talent with us at C&C with J&J.
    Enjoy the week.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  32. Lots of lovely colours there to tantalise us with!
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for stopping by to visit and for leaving a comment, I love hearing what you have to say and I read all of your messages.

All comments are moderated, so it might take a little while for your comment to appear, but it will once I have read it!

Thank you again for visiting!

Amy xx